Sunday, December 16, 2012

Annie

On Saturday, Helen Grace and I had a really special holiday treat- we went to see Annie at Playhouse on the Square with Hayes and Hastings! We met Cam, Hanley, and the girls for dinner at Holiday Ham, and then HG and I took the girls on to the theatre and let Cam and Hanley have a date night. They were SO well behaved that for a few hours, I thought, “Hmm, maybe having three kids wouldn’t be so hard.” And then I came back to reality when I had to finally tackle HG at 10:45 and make her go to sleep after such a fun night! But we really enjoyed our girl time, and HG looks up to her cousins so much. She wanted to hold their hands everywhere we went. They all paid rapt attention during the show, which was GREAT. Today, Helen Grace has told me 100 times, “I love you, Ms. Mommy,” like the orphans say to Ms. Hannigan. Thankful for fun memories with our family!

IMG_3233 IMG_3237annie

No comments: