Friday, October 26, 2012

While Mama’s Away

What a crazy week we’ve had. I was in Nashville for training Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night, and then John left on Wednesday morning for an overnight business trip. Thank goodness our weekend is manageable!

John texted me this pic on Monday morning. I think HG slept very well, but I’m not so sure about Daddy.sideways

John and HG met all the grandparents at Newk’s Monday night for dinner. They had a big ole time with lots of twirling and racing down the sidewalk, but Spiffer said at one point, HG patted her on the leg and asked, "Where's my mommy?" Once I got home, she has enjoyed reminding me that I went on a trip to go to training.do that again!

John sent me this audio of HG singing her new favorite song, “Go Tell It On the Mountain,” on the ride home from Newk’s.

I’ll refrain from posting the pic he texted me of HG sitting on the potty (and she may or may not have been screaming and crying), but he was very successful in at least getting her to sit and try and they even had a little action. I’m thinking I need to let him take over the potty training- maybe tough love is what it’s going to take!

No comments: