Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Moment in Time

Back in May, I heard that Clay Rice was coming to Little Feet in Southaven, and he was taking appointments for children’s silhouettes. I immediately signed Helen Grace up for an appointment- what a perfect Mother’s Day gift for Helen Grace’s grandmothers! (And one for me too, of course. I’ve always dreamed of having one of these.) Unfortunately, he was only there on a Thursday, a work day for me, so it wasn’t much of a surprise for Grandma since she was the one that had to take her. But she and Peggy were so impressed by him and his work and also his children’s story book, and they are STILL talking about it. I was able to surprise Spiffer with her frame though, and she immediately hung it in her house. I am so thankful to have this moment in time captured of my little precious one.

silhouette

No comments: