Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend

We’ve had a really nice, laidback weekend. My cousin, Ryves, is marrying a FABULOUS girl, Mary Chris, so we kicked off their wedding festivities with a linen shower for her on Saturday in Byhalia. We can’t wait for her to officially be a Moore in July!

Ryves, Bubba, and Mary ChrisCIMG0986 With Ryves and Mere; poor MC was stuck inside with bride duties. We’ll try to steal her away for a cousins pic next time.CIMG0989

On Saturday night, HG had a slumber party at Granddaddy and Spiffer’s, so John and I had a date night. Woo hooo!!! (As excited as I was, I have to admit I was a little sad pulling out of their driveway. I miss being around her. She was so excited though and had a great time!) I wanted to go somewhere really casual for dinner and we both had a hankering for a good steak, so we went to Como Steakhouse and thoroughly stuffed ourselves. Of course, I was wide awake at 8:30 this morning (partly due to two needy cats), but I had a lazy morning- laid in bed and finished a book I’ve been reading, did some laundry, and ate a leisurely breakfast without watching ANY cartoons- awesome! We picked up baby girl at lunchtime and then headed to John’s soccer game. HG was so cute yelling, “Go, Daddy, go!” and “Score!!” from the sidelines. She was chomping at the bit for halftime so she could go out on the field and play soccer with Daddy. Seems like we have a little soccer player in the making!

cats Cheering on Daddy!soccer game Starting her earlysoccer goalPlaying soccer with Daddy

No comments: