Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fun with Friends

Last Sunday morning when we were eating brunch with Aunt Glo, Spiffer, and Granddaddy, I heard a commotion toward the door of the restaurant and John say, “Hey, there’s—" and all of a sudden, I see a blur that I soon realize is Ann Maxwell, running toward our table, flying across my lap, and squeezing in between HG and me. HG squealed with delight, “MAXWELL!” You can’t keep these two buddies apart- well, until AM gets tired of HG bossing her around! They spent the rest of the meal trading their mamas’ phones and comparing games. Hilarious!P1020170 P1020172

On Wednesday morning, we got together with the Coats and the Eldreds at the ‘jumpy party,’ as HG calls it (Bounz in Southaven). The kids went nuts and jumped their little heads off. It was worth every cent of the $7.50 it cost to get in! Afterward, we went to lunch at McAlister’s where the kids behaved so well that the mamas actually had REAL conversations. Note that was PLURAL. Very cool. It was so nice that I didn’t want to leave! :) HG and I are blessed to have such sweet mama and kiddo friends.

CIMG1008Emily, Emmaline, Lawson, HGCIMG1013 AM, HG, LawsonCIMG1015

HG, Lawson, AM, Emmaline at lunchfriends lunch date

No comments: