Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jibber Jabber

Helen Grace is such a little grown up…

  • Mommy:  “What do you want to be when you grow up?”; HG:  “Real big tall like Mommy, like a dinosaur!”
  • “My hair’s almost as long as Punzel’s!”
  • “I try and I try and I try!” (to go to sleep)
  • “Mommy, those flowers need to go in the middle of the table. That’s where flowers go.” (She must have learned this from one of her grandmothers- not from me!)

On Friday afternoon, I gave up trying to get her to nap in her bed, and I let her sleep next to me in my bed while I blogged. At one point, she rolled over, said, “I love you, Mommy,” threw her arm across me, and went right back to sleep.nap snuggle Starting to wake upnap snuggle2

My parents recently came across this gem from 1985. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. At least HG won’t be plagued by memories of making the fashion statement of socks with Jellies!Roll36192-2 Jun1985

No comments: