Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Camille!

On Saturday, we celebrated Camille’s third birthday. It still seems a little crazy that our FTM kiddos are getting so big, but it’s wonderful to think back on all the birthdays our FTM group has shared together. Happy 3rd birthday, Camille!

Camille’s drums were a big hit with all.CIMG0724 HG and the birthday girlCIMG0725 The best pic I could capture of Callum and HG- they were waaayyy to busy building to cheese for me.CIMG0726 I love how excited they get about singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles now.CIMG0727 Camille surprised her mama with her blowing gusto!CIMG0728 I’m impressed that Caroline and HG were so sweet to sit back and watch Camille open gifts.CIMG0729Jenn told us about a great little furniture store in Arlington, and Doty and I couldn’t resist stopping by to browse. Our little ones had a BLAST trying out all the pieces. They went “crazy,” according to Helen Grace.silly girls1 Doty caught one of them being still- for a split second.silly girls2 “Take my picture, Mommy!”take my pic

 

One of HG’s new favorite activities is ‘fixing’ my hair. Makes me feel like I’m at a slumber party again. Thankfully, we went to dinner at an early bird time last night, and Casa Mexicana allowed for a lot of room to run around and climb on booths. hair do Joyriding with Daddy at Kroger on a Saturday nightcart

No comments: