Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chatty Cathy

We’ve been talking about seasons, so I asked her what happened to the leaves on the now-bare trees. She said, “It’s winter.”

I responded ‘yes’ to her for something she asked, and she snapped back to me, “Say ‘yes, MA’AM, Mommy!!!”

After getting dressed, she told me she loved the polka dots on her shirt. She then pointed to the stripes on her pants and said, “Like Olivia!”

She is all into my watch these days. She’ll point to one number and say, “We’ll go see Grandma here,” and then point to another one, “And then go see Spiffer here!”

While I admit to having a smidge of OCD, I am not overly phobic about germs….although I’m worried I’ve turned my little girl into one. Any time we go into a public bathroom, she starts hollering, “Germs! Mommy, don’t touch- germs everywhere! Lots of people go in here!”

She loves to play hopscotch, and she’ll throw our kitchen placemats on the floor so that she can play.

If I ask her, “How much does Mommy love you?,” she’ll say, “Much!” “How happy do you make Mommy?” “Much!”

I have no idea where this has come from, but she’s started telling me she has a baby in her belly…like on several occasions. To make it even more scary, Callum has mentioned to his mama that he has a girlfriend- Helen Grace! Should we be concerned?!

Clean lovieclean lovie Playing games with GranddaddyCIMG2946Sleeping angelsleeping angel- doctoredDinner at Spiffer and Granddaddy’sdinner w gd laughing with spiffer Where’s Helen Grace?bed

No comments: