Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Thing for Shoes

My girl definitely has a thing for shoes- and Mama’s fancy work heels for sure! These pics are all taken over the weekend. She can’t get enough. I think we have a problem.

heels heels1 heels2 heels3 She wanted to wear a pull-up today, so we hauled her potty into the den in hopes that she’d think about using it. For some reason, she decided to take a break there of all places while she was walking around in Mama’s shoes…still wearing the pull-up…heels- potty 

 

Some other cute pics from the weekend…

Pausing her drum jam session for a smile for Daddysmile Running errands with Mama isn’t so bad- a sucker and a bird’s eye view of downtown Hernando.errandsSkip to my louskip to my lou Video from Daddy’s soccer game last weekend- she and John had fun kicking the ball around on the turf after the game.

 

And to start off the week with a cute story…during HG’s bedtime prayer one night this weekend (during which she insists on making sure your hands are properly folded), I was thanking God for our sweet baby girl, and she popped up and said, “That’s me!!!”

No comments: