Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Slow Weekend

Last week/weekend was a roller coaster (more about that later), so the weekend was full of all of our favorite food, favorite sweet treats, and most importantly, our favorite baby girl. Here are some pics from the last few days…

We are still in the middle of our bow war with Daddy. I don’t fight it if we are laying around the house, but I can usually talk her into wearing it if we are going out somewhere. If John’s not with us, I try to take a pic of her and text it to her daddy, so he can admire it as well. ;)bow- jasons deli

The girl loves her some kitties. MoMo is much more willing to oblige her need to cuddle, although Rebel runs for the hills when she even looks in his direction.momopoor momo

On Friday, HG and I went to lunch with Granddaddy and Spiffer, and the girl passed out on my lap. Sound. Asleep. She woke up as I picked her up though, but I got her back to sleep at home where she snoozed for three hours.asleepasleep2

We have entered the world of Disney. For Christmas, Santa brought HG Beauty and the Beast and Tangled, and we must have watched them three times a piece over Saturday and Sunday. It’s a good thing that Santa choose some of Mommy’s favorites so that I could tolerate, I mean ‘enjoy’ this excessive viewing. She now understands the story lines, so the questions are at a minimum. Whew! She’ll even tell us what’s coming up next. disney marathon

HG loves running out on the field after Daddy’s soccer game to play ball with Daddy. Luckily, she seems to have inherited her Daddy’s nice touch on the ball.

At bedtime, she usually climbs up in bed beside me to read a few books. In the last few days, she has insisted on climbing into my lap to cuddle while we read. I was so tickled with her sweetness that I asked if I could take a pic to remember the moment, and to my surprise, she giggled and said, “Sure!,” even cheesing for the camera.bedtime lap cuddle

We’ve been back in ‘school’ at Hope Pres on Wednesday mornings for two weeks, and the child just RUNS into her classroom without even looking back at me. What a blessing. After lunch with Daddy today, she passed out in the car on the home.nap- car

No comments: