Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Favorite Words, a Bow & the Robot

There are two words that John and I are going to be very very sad when Helen Grace starts saying correctly…

  • “Chocolate” pronounced by HG as “choc-o-lat”
  • “Milk” pronounced by HG as “mulk”

During our Gracie Bleu date today, I got her on camera saying these, and as a bonus, she busted out in the Robot dance. Where did she learn that?!?! The best I can think of is from Fresh Beat Band???

Also, here are some new favorite phrases that have appeared this week…

  • “Allllmost” (as in, whenever you ask her if she’s ready to go, etc.)
  • “Silly me!”
  • “I can’t; I’m busy.”

Before-bedtime-cuddles with Daddycuddles w daddyAnd then all of her babies needed to be put to bed too.bedtime

Today, I gave HG an ultimatum- get a haircut or wear a bow. While she was on the fence about her decision for quite a while, she stuck with the bow decision for most of the day. She had one moment of weakness right at naptime when she realized we were going home to sleep, and she begged to go get a haircut. Too bad, so sad, baby girl! (By the way, this bow business is driving her daddy off the deep end. He’s very anti-bows. Next time you see him, make sure you tell him how cute she looks wearing a bow.)

bowOn a lunch date with Mommylunch date

2 comments:

Hope said...

I have given John the what for on the anit bow thing! and will continue to do so until he bends to our will!!!

Angela said...

Anti bow?!?!?! Who ever heard of such!!!!!He would drop down dead if he saw some of AG's bows- most of them are almost as big as her head!
And HG's bow looks adorable in her hair!
I love seeing her talk and acting like a little girl- makes me feel like I at least get to see a little of your world! Miss you!