Sunday, December 4, 2011

Visiting Fun

On Friday, we caught up on some much needed visiting. While I have met Whitney’s little baby, Mallory, a time or two in the hospital, Helen Grace hadn’t gotten to see her. We went to visit them Friday morning, and HG was all excited about seeing a baby, although after we got there, not much could keep her away from Haney’s play kitchen. :)

CIMG9923CIMG9924

Afterward, we met the Baldersons for lunch, and sweet Callum let HG play with one of his little cars. You would’ve thought that car was candy she got so excited. I think I’ll have to let Santa know how much she enjoyed it. We watched Finley while Jess and Callum went to the potty, and Helen Grace was so protective of her. She wanted to make sure that I didn’t drop her off my lap and that she didn’t cry while her mommy was gone.

CIMG9926 CIMG9927 “What? What I’d do?”CIMG9932 Big trouble happening hereCIMG9935 CIMG9937

No comments: