Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Silly Girl

Helen Grace took a bite of two pretzels, handed me the remnants, and said, “Look! Two halves!”

When I went upstairs to wake her up one morning this week, I heard her holler, “No, MA’AM!” as I approached her room. I opened the door to find her in her princess tent, wearing her tennis shoes. She stuck her head out and said, “I READY to go, Mommy.”

She was shivering the other day. I asked her if she was cold. She responded, “I not cold. I freezing.”

Usually, when she wakes up, she will yell for me and just sit in her bed and wait for me to come get her. On Wednesday, I took a nap when she took a nap. I woke up to her walking into my room and saying, “Hi, Mommy.” Scary, but she is getting to be a big girl! On a side note, she said she went down the back stairs that are carpeted, so she smartly avoided the front stairs that are hardwood. Whew!

Last night, this child took her seat from the kitchen table to the ottoman in the den, climbed up on it, and got settled in with her blanket in her lap. Then she showed Daddy her silly face. Crazy girl!silly face

No comments: