Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lunching with Lawson

On Friday, Helen Grace and I went to story time and lunch at The Booksellers at Laurelwood (formerly Davis Kidd) with our friends Melissa and Lawson. We all rode together since we live pretty close to each other, and Helen Grace talked Lawson’s ears off the whole way there. She kept telling him she was two and would describe things we were passing to him. They seemed to enjoy story time, although Helen Grace was in my lap most of the time, and we had a great lunch with our well behaved kiddos too. Well, Helen Grace didn’t spend much time in her seat- she preferred the windowsill- but she was quiet and ate like a champ. What more can you ask for? Oh, and they both fell asleep on the way home! Mel and I had a nice, quiet car ride with real conversation- what a treat!

And on a side note, we have entered the world of WHY. I *might* possibly pull out all of my hair. She incessantly asks why about anything (even if it doesn’t make sense), and I really try my best to give her real answers and not blow her off. At a point of exhaustion yesterday, I asked her if anyone had ever told her that she asked a lot of questions, to which she responded, “Why?” AAAAAHHHHHH!

Going on a bear huntCIMG9594 CIMG9595 CIMG9601 Best pic of the two of them I could catch during story timeCIMG9603 Time to eat!CIMG9606 CIMG9608 Lawson’s such a happy baby!CIMG9612 CIMG9613

No comments: