Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Perfect Day

I am the luckiest girl in the world. Germantown Festival, one of my favorite events of the year, fell on my BIRTHDAY this year! Helen Grace and I spent the day there with Granddaddy and Spiffer, and while I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I have to say that our days of shopping casually and peacefully are done. Helen Grace wanted to run, to jumpy, to play in the petting zoo (although she didn’t want to go close to the rides)- basically anything BUT walk around and look at stuff. Maybe I should consider this a cost-saving initiative on her part??

After a good nap for HG, the three of us had a very nice dinner at Newk’s with ice cream at Gracie Bleu’s. Couldn’t ask for a better day!

Gtown Festival- Sept 2009- 4 months oldZ10M2635Gtown Festival- Sept 2010- 16 months oldCIMG6151 Gtown Festival- Sept 2011- 28 months oldspif Clapping along while we ate and listened to a choirclapping Petting zoo was a big hit!bunny duckyAnnnnndddd, Spiffer and I left Granddaddy with HG for a few minutes because she was glued to watching some big girls getting their face painted, and THIS is what we found when we came back! I am still shocked that she let them paint her face. Even after I was able to scrub it off over the course of the next day, she still thinks it’s there and will point her pink heart out to us. Ha!face paint

No comments: