Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spiffer’s Mess

Yesterday afternoon, my parents kept Helen Grace at our house since Grandma had a doctor’s appointment. Later that night, when she and I walked into her room to get ready for bed, I was shocked at the state of her bed.  It was a mess with the covers pulled back and pillows everywhere (and I must have said so out loud) because my Mini Me cocked her hip, put her hand on her hip, and started saying, “It’s a mess! Need to clean up! Goodness!” I busted out laughing and hollered for John. When he came in, he asked her who made the mess in her room, and she said, “Spiffer!” Hahahaha, she threw her right under the bus! In Spiffer’s defense, Helen Grace woke up from her nap, asking for a house to be made in her bed, so Spiffer was just obliging her. John and I tried to get her to put her hand back on her hip in this video but were unsuccessful, although you can hear her fussing and saying, “Goodness!”

This morning at breakfast, Helen Grace dropped her cup of cheese. (I know, it’s not normal to eat spaghetti for breakfast, but hey, she’s eating.) She hopped out of her seat, and I was able to catch the hand on the hip- so funny!!

Helen Grace’s new trick is puffing out her cheeks and asking you to pop them. She could do this for hours. And yes, at the end, she get’s a phone call from Callum. ;)

No comments: