Friday, July 15, 2011

Lately

Here is what we are hearing a lot of these days…

“Watch me”

“I show you”

“Thanks, mom” (Mama and Mommy are still used, especially in times of need, but Mom is popping up more and more. Sniff.)

“Myself” (as in “I do it myself” which I was famous for as a child)

“Shoo, fly!”

“Cheese!” as she pretends to take a pic of you

Imaginary friends:  Just in the last few days, she has started finding imaginary friends. It started with a ghost, which she saw on ‘Olivia.’ At least it is a friendly ghost, but it now follows us all over the house. Also, she has become very scared of flies (I think she was buzzed by one recently), and she will wake up screaming in the middle of the night, claiming a fly is in her room (which can never be found).

Lunching with Lawson and MelissaCIMG9020 Lunch date with Emily and Hope and Mrs. KayCIMG9025 CIMG9027 Watching tv with BubbaIMG_0783 This is an old one that I just came across- HG lounging on a sleeping Granddaddy.sleeping ddAn after dinner backyard play date with my girlslide smile 1instagram

No comments: