Sunday, March 20, 2011

What’s Going On

Here are some recent funnies from the Toohigs…

“Yes” is FINALLY in Helen Grace’s vocabulary!

When we’ve been playing on the screened in porch with the kitties, she loves to “shoo” them back inside.

We were reading a book about baby animals and mommy animals, and I asked her who her mommy was, trying to get her to point to me. She looked at me and said, “Sha!”

She and John were drawing on the Glo Doodle the other night, and John drew a kitty cat. She started kissing the kitty and wouldn’t stop- she loved it.

We can now get her hair in a ponytail. While she thought it was cool while we talked to her about putting it in one, she didn’t like it so much when the pony tail holder hit her hair. Lasted less than a minute.

One night this week, I said goodnight to HG in her bed while she was holding her baby doll and giving her a bottle. The best is when I am walking out of the room and tell her I love her and blow her a kiss, I hear a little kiss float across the dark room to me. Makes my heart leap!

CIMG7931 glo1 glo2

No comments: