Monday, March 28, 2011

Life is a Blur- Part One

I am so brain dead…too much going on in the Toohig household! I’ll fill you all in soon, but here are some pics from our past week to hold you over in the meantime. :)

stairsIce cream date with GranddaddyCIMG7991Sweet girl…this was after she wiped her ice cream off on his shirt. ;)CIMG7994 Bed HeadbedheadOur last Little Gym class…the DeSoto location is closing. Sniff, sniff.

CIMG8008 CIMG8010 Lunch date at Chik-fil-A with Ann MaxwellCIMG8012 Baby doll picnicfloorfloor1floor2She thought Baby needed a bath.2011-03-25 16.09.06 Playing in Granddaddy’s car…my dad was extremely happy to point out how her tongue sticking out. They always make fun of me for doing that. At least she does something like me!

Baby wanted to swing too.

When I was putting her pjs on, her shirt got stuck on her head, and she ran around for at least 30 minutes saying, “Hat!! Hat!!” She even had a meltdown because she wanted to wear it to bed, but her mean mama wouldn’t let her.hat1 hat

No comments: