Friday, March 4, 2011

Do I See an Anchor in Your Eye?

I enjoyed celebrating yet another wonderful Founders Day with my Delta Gamma chapter this week. Since Helen Grace has been born, I have been serving as the advisor over Communications and Rituals, so with Initiation and Founders Day being within the same week this year, my head has been spinning. I am proud to say that my officers worked their tails off, our girls bent over backwards to pitch in and help, the alums came out of the wood work, and the national officers were very gracious, estatic to be at Alpha Psi, and seemed to be extremely pleased. Success! Here are some pics from Founders Day…CIMG7808 Past chapter president: Mary Katherine Graham, National vp Alumnae: Mary Anne Lachenmaier, National vp Collegians: Debbie Etheridge, National Director of Alumnae Resources: Jane Simmons, Queen Bee: Eleanor Slaughter, National Panhellenic Delegate: Barb Probst, Current chapter president: Cassie Bryant

Barb was sweet enough to bring some pics of Mrs. Slaughter’s collegiate days- hilarious! Mrs. E was dying of embarrassment!CIMG7810 CIMG7811

No comments: