Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday morning, I had to be in Oxford for a Delta Gamma meeting, so I invited Bubba to ride down with me and meet my cousin, Meredith, for lunch. Bubba was a great help entertaining Helen Grace during my meeting, and they must have covered every inch of that house (up and downstairs) ten times over the course of an hour. Poor thing- I know she was worn out! We headed to the square afterward and met Meredith at Ajax. Since we are still on the one-or-two-nap hump, HG had a minor meltdown at lunch, but after the waitress produced a cup of milk, we were back in business. That night, I met some of my girlfriends for our monthly supper club, while John and HG celebrated Jeanne and Chris’ birthdays at the Browns’. I believe HG got more of the cake and pudding than the birthday boy and girl did. :)

Big hugs!big hugs This trip to Oxford, she was not thrilled to be asked to sit in my chair. This is the best pic I could get.CIMG6847 Silliness at lunchajax The carnage she left in her wakeajax2 CIMG6849 CIMG6850 Celebrating Grandma’s birthday…and making a big messjeannes bdayCupcake madness at Muddy’s after our girls’ dinnermuddys

No comments: