Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh, Christmas Tree!

When Helen Grace and I got home on Friday night, John had put up the Christmas tree. When HG saw it, she gasped and sat down in her little chair and just stared at it. (Another reminder that although she doesn’t look a lot like me, she IS my baby!) She has been walking around pointing at it and saying, "Tee! Tee!," grinning from ear to ear. Since she got so excited about the big tree, I decided to put a little Christmas tree in her room yesterday. She didn’t really get the concept of hanging the ornaments by the hook, but she loved playing with all the balls. Mocha had to help of course, but after he knocked it over once, he got the boot. After she went to bed last night, I was finally able to decorate our big tree, so we’ve made some progress on decorating for Christmas! This morning I put up the Snow Village houses, and she had to knock on each door before I put them in their places. Cute!CIMG6793 CIMG6796 CIMG6797tree

No comments: