Saturday, September 4, 2010

God’s Country

On Friday, we started the day with our first ‘big gir'l’ Kindermusik class, and I was very pleased. The program for the bigger kids kept Helen Grace entertained and enthralled. The theme is Our House, so we ‘dusted’ and ‘washed clothes’ and played with more advanced instruments and noise makers. I am glad we stayed on for another semester!

Afterward, we headed to God’s country, Oxford. We ate lunch with my cousin, Meredith, and these pics really depict how HG behaved during our lunch…either crying or standing up. Argggg…at least Mere is family and still loves us. :) CIMG5977 CIMG5978 And then we went over to the DeeGee house for a meeting with some of my officers, and of course, we had to get my chair photo.CIMG5979 And this is how HG entertained herself during our meeting…CIMG5981She just had a ball running around our Founders Room, hiding, banging on the piano, waving at all the sorority girls, and answering the front door.CIMG5984 CIMG5995 CIMG5997 CIMG5999 She worked up quite the appetite from all that playing, so I caught her searching for just want she wanted.CIMG6001 CIMG6003

No comments: