Monday, August 16, 2010

Silly Goose…that loves Yurman

Tonight, HG was a silly little goose. When we got home, I was trying to get dinner started and was talking to Bubba on the phone…when John walked in and found HG halfway up the stairs!! Oh lordy, bad mommy moment! Anyway, she was fine (but cracked her sippy cup when she dropped it from hearing our shrieks), and we carried on with our impromptu casserole. We were out of some of the ingredients that I had planned to use, but we made it work and it was surprisingly yummy. Later, HG prissed around the house in her squeaker shoes and pjs and just laughed and laughed at herself.

My girl loves her Yurman!DY2 DY  She is such a priss. She was already in her pjs and brushing her teeth but demanded that I put her squeaker shoes on.CIMG5829 We now have a double handed “I dunno.”CIMG5834 YAY!!CIMG5835 CLAP HANDS!!CIMG5836 

And I meant to share a sweet story from the weekend. On Friday night, HG spent the night with Grandma and Geggy while John and I went to see Sugarland. When I went to pick her up on Saturday morning, she dropped what she was doing, RAN to me, and tackled me! Oh, my heart just melted! She doesn’t do that on a normal week day, so I was pleasantly surprised to see she missed me. :)

And finally, on a programming note…after much debate about Little Gym’s offering for day of the week (Friday vs. Saturday) /location (Southaven vs. Memphis) /number of sessions/cost/etc., we have decided to stick it out with Kindermusik one more semester. They are letting us move up to the 18 mos – 3 yr old class with some of our friends, so we are looking forward to seeing what the ‘big girl’ class has to offer!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Allison has those same squeaker shoes in white- she loves them b/c of the bows! However, first thing I did when I bought them was take the squeakers out- a little too much for me to handle!