Monday, August 30, 2010

On the Kitchen Counter

Alright, my secret is out, but these pics are too funny not to share. When HG and I are palling around in the kitchen, my little treat to HG is to let her sit on the counter. She loves to play in our candy jar (not eating the candy, just sorting or shaking the pieces) and move everything around on the counter. She must know how crazy that makes Mama’s OCD, but it shows how much I love her to let her throw off my world’s balance. ;) Last night, I was cutting up cantaloupe, and she couldn’t wait until I got it sliced into pieces. She took the whole piece including the rind and shoved it in her mouth. I took these pics with my iPhone, but I wish you could see the juice pouring down her arms and belly. She was so drenched that I had to change her diaper afterward! She later found a framed picture of her on the counter and got so excited that she kissed the photo- silly girl! cantaloupe2 cantaloupe kissing pic

No comments: