Wednesday, July 14, 2010

STUCK

Whew, talk about HOT! We met our FTM buddies at the Botanic Garden’s My Big Backyard this morning, and while the temp was only in the 80’s, the humidity and lack of breeze made it feel like we were in a sauna. The kids ran around and got into all kinds of fun stuff though, and the mamas had fun chit chatting too. It’s neat to see so many of the babies WALKING now!

Eva, HG, Caroline, and CallumCIMG5605 CIMG5607 CIMG5609 Eva, Tyler, HG, Will, and CarolineCIMG5610 CIMG5611 Emsley, Will, and CallumCIMG5613

Later, we went over to play with our friend, Gina, and her kiddos, Brandon and Jane. Last time we saw them, HG was immobile, so this was a whole new experience! I’m not sure Jane knew what to do with this little girl getting in her stuff. They sat next to each other in these chairs for a minute or two with their babies, but of course, HG was on the move before I could snap a picture.CIMG5614

This afternoon, I was washing dishes while Helen Grace was running around. I heard her making some noise in the den, so I went to check on her and THIS is what I found!! LOL, I just lost it! She was stuck in her drum. She thought it was funny while I snapped this pic, but she soon wanted OUT! I still get the giggles just looking at this picture. :) drum

No comments: