Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hodge Podge

I apologize in advance for this random posting. I’ve gathered some stories, videos, and pictures from the last few days (and weeks) for you- enjoy!

Funny story:  While driving home last Thursday after picking up the baby girl, a pink and white sock flew over my shoulder and landed in my lap! She obviously can’t stand to keep her socks on her feet. Little Miss Assertive!

Just realized that I forgot to post this video of Helen Grace rocking in her chair at Grandma’s from late March. Wish I could bottle her energy. Grandma and Geggy have taught her to clap her hands when you ask her to “clap hands.”

Helen Grace’s newest trick is making kissy faces, and it is hilarious! Here’s some video from last Friday when she was going strong.

I took this pic of Helen Grace last Friday morning when she was napping in our bed. She looks so LONG to me!CIMG4550 We stopped by to visit Grandma at work later on Friday, and HG was in hog heaven with banging on the desk, moving paper around, and generally being the center of attention. :) Maybe the poor child has the accountant gene from her mama…office supplies make me very happy!CIMG4552 Here is some funny video from Kindermusik on Friday. Helen Grace was fascinated by the pop up book Ms. Karen was reading, and she was so insistent on being as close to it as possible that she knocked down poor Lilly. Sorry, Lilly and Ms. Mary! Also, we were all able to witness Tyler crawling for the first time during our class- so amazing to be a part of that experience!

Some pics from First Time Moms last week from my friend, Bethany…FTM2 FTM Some extra pics from our Botanic Garden playdate last week from my friend, Cassie…cassie3 cassie1 My FAVE!cassie2

No comments: