Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lazy Weekend

We have had a wonderfully slow and laidback weekend. Here are some pics of our family time…

Picked up a little bunny the other day at Target!CIMG4414 HG is a climber these days. She has discovered our new bookshelves in the den. I have been hunting for baskets to put in this space for her toys, but maybe it would be a fun spot for her! :)CIMG4419CIMG4423 CIMG4432 She is definitely my child! We were “walking” from our bathroom back to the den, and she came to a complete stop outside my closet door. She then high-tailed it inside to my heels and sat down! I eventually had to pick her up and carry her out of there!CIMG4437

John and I laughed and laughed at Helen Grace “reading” to us this morning. She loves books!

Helen Grace was hanging out with me in the kitchen on Saturday morning while I was making my breakfast. As I started back toward the den with my waffle and chocolate milk in hand, I jokingly called her to follow me and she DID! Of course, I ran to get my camera, but when I turned on the camera, she stopped hamming it up as much as she had been. Here’s what I was able to capture…

I was able to catch her on camera playing Peek-a-boo with me, but our fun little game was short-lived as she went after the electrical outlet. Needless to say, John has now put a plug cover thingie in every outlet in our house!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Man I'm so jealous of all the babies & their bunnie ears! Why won't Lilly let me put them on her? WHY!? I hope she wears them to the hunt.