Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Backyard Picnic Playdate

Last Friday was beautiful, and after lunch with Christy Mag, Helen Grace and I headed out to the backyard. We threw down a quilt, grabbed some toys and animal crackers, and had a great little backyard picnic playdate!

CMagCIMG4469 She had NO interest in putting on her cute new sunglasses.CIMG4476CIMG4478 I know, this pic is terrible cheesy, but it’s the only one of the two of us where she is even remotely looking at the camera. Bear with me. :),CIMG4483 Finally! I snapped the pic just in time before she threw them off!CIMG4491Yay, Daddy’s home! She loves to ‘play dentist’ and stick her finger in your mouth.CIMG4495So typical- love it!CIMG4500

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hanging babies upside down must be a daddy's favorite thing to do. I thought it was just Josh but I see John does the exact same thing. Josh is ready to enroll Lilly in gymnastic classes he flips her around so much & of course I'm a nervous wreck while they're having fun! Cute pics from your picnic!