Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moving, Moving, Moving

Since I’m already up WAY after my bedtime for the third night in a row (why do I do this to myself?!), I’ll leave you with some pics of our little crawler from the weekend.

I took these pics when HG woke up this morning, but this is also how John found her on the night of her nine-month birthday, crawling in her bed. Peek-a-boo!CIMG4250CIMG4253 What’s that old western song…“Rolling, rolling, rolling”? Makes me think of Helen Grace these days but moving, moving, moving. CIMG4255 We spent some really good time with all of HG’s grandparents today, and this is how I found HG after we got home from playing at Spif and Google’s house. Tuckered out from all that ‘grand’ love!CIMG4256 Friday night, Helen Grace was really hamming it up, so I grabbed the camera. She normally gets a little camera shy when she sees it on, so I just held it out to the side in hopes she wouldn’t notice it or pay it too much attention- that’s why she’s not completely in the frame at times. No such luck with being a fly on the wall, but she didn’t clam up like usual. She was just chatting away, and I was trying to tickle her so you could hear her little giggle. This is how we spend our Friday nights nowadays, and I LOVE IT!!

No comments: