Friday, January 29, 2010

Three Generations

I will not be of those moms who sit back quietly, keep their feelings to themselves, and let their daughter make her own decision about what sorority to be in. Delta Gamma has given me more and taught me more than any other organization I’ve ever been a part of, and my life has forever been changed because of the friendships and sisterly bonds that I developed through DeeGee. Some call it cheesy- I call it grateful. I want to share that Delta Gamma bond with Helen Grace, just like I do with Bubba, and I think it’s never too early to start the brainwashing. :)

Tuesday was Popa Frank’s birthday, so Daddy took Bubba on a field trip to Holly Springs and Oxford. Of course, they swung by the DG house, and they had a celebrity encounter when one of my sweet girls recognized them from seeing their pics on the blog (love it!!!). Daddy snapped a pic of Bubba in the rocker just like I took of HG last weekend. Then, Daddy added a pic he took of me on graduation day in 2002. What a beautiful span of the stages of life!

3 Generations

No comments: