Friday, January 29, 2010

Nicknames

I’ve been making some notes over the last few months of all the silly names that we call our sweet little one.

  • HG
  • Baby Girl
  • Sugar Boo (this used to be my pet name for the kitties’ but now my Sugar Boo has been replaced, nickname wise only of course)
  • Sweet Pea
  • Punkin’
  • Puddin’
  • Monkey
  • Precious
  • Piglet (when she is eating like she’s a bottomless pit- and it started somewhat as a joke when she was born so tiny but soon became a chunk)
  • Hell Cat (when she’s mad- coined by my cousin William and initially meant to make me mad)
  • Billy Goat (when she’s eating paper)
  • Sweetheart
  • Sweet Potato
  • Bug A Boo
  • Little Birdie (when she has that little top lip stuck out)
  • Little Stinker (well, you obviously know when this is applicable)

CIMG4105

No comments: