Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Little of This, A Little of That

You can tell I’m sleepy by the randomness of this post, but I have a lot of little things to share with my blog friends.

First, I uncovered some extra pics from New Year’s weekend from John’s snazzy new camera…

“Uncle” Larry entertaining HG at Corky’sIMG_0001She was really only interested in chewing on the drawstring of his sweatshirt.IMG_0002Helen Grace getting ready to get the party started at “Uncle” CB’s on New Year’s EveIMG_0007  “Bring it on, people!”IMG_0008 IMG_0011 

Also, in the last few weeks, I have found Helen Grace sleeping like this in the morning- all but laying on her tummy if her arm didn’t get caught under her. I don’t see how she makes it long like this. Her arm has to be tingling from falling asleep!CIMG4005And then this morning, this is how I found her! She’s figured out how to get that arm out of the way, and she was completely zonked out on her tummy. I expect that this is much more comfortable!CIMG4006

 

Finally, I got the cutest video of Helen Grace tonight. She loves to pull her paci out of her mouth while she’s hanging on to it tightly in her mouth so that it makes a loud pop. While she was being stubborn about going to bed tonight, she was really hamming it up.  

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

absolutely LOVED the video...had me laughing out loud! hope to see you tonight at our "momma's night out."