Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HG’s Sunday Tour

Bubba had us over for lunch on Sunday for what she kept calling, “Helen Grace’s Day.” I wasn’t sure what the special occasion was, but we soon learned that I think it could have been called, “Show Off Helen Grace Day.” :) While we were eating lunch, my cousin, Susan, dropped by to meet her for the first time. It was great to visit with her and watch her pick on my Uncle Bill- Susan is very witty! Then, after lunch, Bubba and I took Helen Grace over to see Bubba’s friend, Rhea. Rhea is dying for a great-grandbaby, and I soon witnessed Helen Grace get loved on from all directions and passed around and around. It was hilarious to watch her family get so excited over HG, and Bubba was so proud.

This weekend, we enjoyed having some good family quality time in Byhalia one day and Jackson the day before. It’s not often that I get to see almost ALL of my family in one day!

CIMG4053CIMG4056 CIMG4055

No comments: