Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friday Fun Day

On Friday, Helen Grace and I had a fun morning playdate with some of her little friends. Since our FTM group hasn’t been meeting over the holidays, it was so nice to be around other moms and share experience. Many thanks to our hosts, Jessica and Callum, and here are some pics of HG and her friend, Lilly. CIMG4018CIMG4026 CIMG4027Helen Grace and I stopped by my office on our way home, and everyone was so excited to see how big she had gotten since Halloween and had fun passing her around. She was happy to see everyone and loved being the center of attention. My parents watched Helen Grace while I went to get my hair done (whew, I feel SO much better with no more roots), and since John’s girls’ had a game that night (they won- go Quistors!!), HG and I enjoyed a night of pizza and playing around in my parents’ den floor. As I was laid out in the middle of the den of the house where I grew up, I had a flash back to junior high Friday nights spent in that den in my pjs with friends, watching TGIFriday Night tv shows. Oh, how things have changed! We had a pooped baby girl after a full day of socializing and missing naps. CIMG4051

No comments: