Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Family Tradition

My mom and dad love to tell the story about how I left my mark on a BBQ restaurant when I was a baby. I won’t go into too much detail, but I believe we had to urgently pack up and get out of there quickly. And I think I remember something about leaving my diaper behind…

Well, it must be a family tradition as Helen Grace had a similar experience at Natural  Born Grillers last week. She patiently sat in her carseat while we ate dinner, and since my dad was the first to finish eating, he got her out of her seat and sat her on the table facing him. Then, he passed her over to my mom when she got done. Spif had been holding her with HG sitting on the table for a few minutes when she realized HG’s pants were wet and then noticed that the booth and the back of my mom’s coat were wet. First, we thought that a drink had spilled because there was so much wetness both on the table and on the seat, but then we picked her up and realized it was all baby! :) Needless to say, we changed her diaper on the spot, stripped her down to her onesie, and got out of there in a hurry!!!! Let’s hope that’s a one-time thing!!!

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

oh dear! hahaha....that's one for the record books!

keep the blogs coming...things are kinda slow today at work. you're keeping me entertained!