Friday, January 29, 2010

A Diamond in the Rough

A story in pictures…

Wednesday morning, Helen Grace put on her cute green outfit, her pink bling paci clip, and her new pink shoes, and off we went to FTMs!CIMG4109 This is her favorite thing to do. Instead of bringing her feet to her mouth, she will just lean down to chew on them. CIMG4108CIMG4113 After FTMs, we stopped by Michael’s, and then we headed home. When I picked her up out of her car seat in our garage, I gasped when I saw this…CIMG4114 Somewhere along our travels, the child chewed off the rhinestones on her paci clip!!! That gives a whole new meaning to our nickname of ‘billy goat’! I didn’t see the rhinestones in her seat or stuck to her clothes, so I can only assume she swallowed them. Eek! I couldn’t decide if I should freak out or just laugh it off, so I decided to call the rational half of our marriage, and John said the call the doctor just in case. Luckily, the doctor said it should be fine and that she might pass it. We are still keeping an eye out for some sparkle during a diaper change!

1 comment:

Mary said...

OH MY! How funny & frightening. Please call me if you find rhinestones in a diaper.