Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Warrior

We survived our jam-packed weekend and had a great time with wonderful friends and family. We were even able to squeeze in a Christmas card photo shoot this afternoon, and I believe we might have found a winner (and got at least the bottom half of our tree decorated). During our shoot, we realized that Helen Grace is able to sit up on her own for a few seconds at a time, and we had only one minor tumble (scared me to death though- please promise me that you won’t let me be one of those moms that run out on the field when my baby trips- geez!). Very cool to see her excitement over her new talent! We are gearing up for Uncle CB’s and Grandma Jeanne’s birthdays this week…and maybe we’ll finally get the top half of our tree decorated!

My Little “Rein-dear”CIMG3663Lunch with some mommies and baby friends after our last Kindermusik of the semester. She’s still getting used to sitting in a high chair- the big challenge is keeping her entertained.CIMG3665 Meeting Braden Grace, baby Allison was nappingCIMG3667 CIMG3669 So fun to visit with Ang who was in town from Little RockCIMG3673 Happy Birthday, Remle! And Daily too! I love the way Remle says “Baby He-len.”CIMG3683Did you know that Mr. Frank is a baby hog?CIMG3684  At least he kept Helen Grace busy…paper plates, plastic cups…CIMG3685 “Give me that baby!!!” ~Big RedCIMG3688 Happy 3rd Birthday, Courtlyn!CIMG3692 Aunt RaychCIMG3693The life of the partyCIMG3694Worn slap out after a full SaturdayCIMG3695First Time Moms Christmas Party- how fun to get to see the moms’ other halves and watch the babies interact with their daddies!FTM ChristmasOn couch:  Eryn, Tyler, Graham, Drew, Camille, Caroline, Emsley, Helen Grace; Standing:  Callum, Lilly

1 comment:

Angela said...

I feel honored that I made it to the blog! So wish we could have gotten Allison and HG!
Thanks so much for coming by- so good to see you and that sweet baby! Next time I am in town we will have to get the baby girls together- while they are still babies! Love ya!