Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Is Why I Wake Up Happy

I am so blessed to be able to wake up to this smiling, beautiful face each morning- even if it is at 4 a.m. (which is a big deal if you know me!). I took this video this morning when I went to get Helen Grace out of bed. It's a little dark in her room, but you can still see that contagious smile spread across her face!



Also, I've been trying to find a program to make this video turn to the side so you don't have to break your neck to view it, but no luck so far. It's too cute not to share as is- if you don't mind turning your head to the side. In the video, we had found a new noise that made HG cackle, and John was kind enough to crop me out of the frame since I had some major bed head. We have such a happy baby girl. We love you to the moon and BACK, sweet pea!

No comments: