Sunday, December 13, 2009

Getting Ready for Santa

Helen Grace is just tickled pink about Santa’s impending arrival! Since she’s so little this year (and we know that her grandparents will spoil her rotten), we’ve only gotten her one present so far…a LeapFrog activity table. I laughed the whole ride home after I bought it- the music went off every time I hit a bump or turned a corner. Good thing she’s not quite old enough to figure it out and ruin the surprise!

CIMG3730CIMG3720 CIMG3724 CIMG3725 HG’s latest trick is sucking on the side of her high chair. Her tooth/teeth must be killing her. The one tooth that we saw last week is now feeling more like a line than dots and seems to be poking through more. She doesn’t let me feel around in there much, but today I could have sworn that I felt another set of dots next to the line. We shall see how that develops!CIMG3764Mission accomplished- our tree is finally decorated…and will now stay up through January since it took me so long to get it done. ;)  John says it’s our best tree yet. Nice to hear, but that’s a lot to live up to next year! Lol!IMG_9723

No comments: