Monday, December 7, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

One of the most important things on my Christmas list? Other than unlimited cuddle time with John and my baby girl? A “blook”…I commissioned my dad to find a way to print my blogs and put them into a book format so that one day HG can read through them. As many of you know, I am scared to death that all the websites I now use on a daily basis (Blogspot, Shutterfly, etc.) will no longer exist when Helen Grace is grown. (For my paranoid friends, Shutterfly does guarantee that they will store your pictures forever; Snapfish only guarantees that they will hold on to them if you spend $1 a year I believe.) With Emily’s steering him in the right direction, my dad found the blog below which describes how this blogger turned her blog into a “blook.” He has been pleased and impressed with how easy the process has been. Just wanted to pass all of this along to my blog friends in case you might want to let Santa know you’d like one for Christmas too. :)

http://lotsofscotts.blogspot.com/2009/09/look-its-blook.html

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I'm going to check this out.