Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend

This is our new typical Friday night…baby girl asleep in my arms and John asleep next to us on the couch. Couldn’t ask for more!CIMG3534

On Saturday, after we stopped by to cheer on John and the Lady Quistors at a tournament, we went to our cousin Hastings’ birthday party. Her mama, Cam, told me then that she had never gotten to hold Helen Grace…what?! She was there the night that she was born and even helped John clean the nasty tar diapers, and somehow she didn’t get to hold her. Cam, I’m so sorry! You can hold Helen Grace anytime you’d like! Here’s a picture of the official first hold at the birthday party…Happy birthday, Cam and Hastings!CIMG3535Saturday night John and I had a much needed date night complete with steak and WINE…yummm! On Sunday night, we bought a new fake Christmas tree since ours died last year, and then we met all the grandparents and great-grandmama for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at McAlister’s. Bubba is going to Florida to see our Florida family for the holiday, and while I know she will be in hog heaven, we will miss her dearly! I got some cute footage of Helen Grace grabbing for a cup and straw like she did at Newk’s earlier this week. She cracks me up!

No comments: