Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Day Extras

Oops! I posted our Thanksgiving pics before I got the ones that my dad took. Here are a few more from our Turkey Day.

Helen Grace LOVES to stand up like a big girl. Can’t be sitting down for more than a second.Z10M2823 Going night night in Goodmama’s rocker- what an honor to be part of a four-generation tradition.Z10M2825 Z10M2826 Eating up being the center of attentionZ10M2827Z10M2829 

We have a busy week and weekend ahead of us. Wednesday we are going to our FTM group and then to Oxford for some DG transition meetings. Friday we have Kindermusik and then a moms’ and babies’ lunch. Saturday Helen Grace and I have a baby shower for my friend, Karen, and Baby Jack at 10:30, John’s OBHS soccer game at noon, Remle and Daily’s birthday party at 1:30, and Courtlyn’s birthday party at 4:00. We will truly put our little social butterfly to the test with that social agenda! I think I will bring a handful of extra outfits in the car just in case she decides she wants to wear her formula instead of drink it! Oh, and we have our FTM Christmas party on Sunday- and the DADDIES get to come! Oooohhhh! Whew, I’m headed to bed so that I can get my rest in preparation for this weekend!

No comments: