Friday, November 13, 2009

Days of Play

Helen Grace and I have been on the move these last two days!

We had lunch with Aunt Whitney at Bronte on Thursday. We are so glad she is in Memphis to stay. That afternoon, we stopped by Greenbrook Elementary to surprise Spif. We interrupted a meeting she was in, but I don’t think she minded stepping out to get her hands on her grandbaby! So cute to watch my mama get so excited over my baby- very special life experience.CIMG3432 Thursday night we had dinner with Aunt Brandy at McAlister’s and then went on a Target shopping date. Man, we shopped til we dropped!CIMG3434Since HG spent most of the day wearing her bib, I wanted to get a good shot of her cute dress.  CIMG3435This is what she does to her dresses these days. Straight to the mouth. Instead of having spit up down her dress, now she just has big wet spots from her slobber. There has to be a tooth in there somewhere!CIMG3442Helen Grace and her buddies, Tyler and Callum, under the parachute at Kindermusik this morning. Loads of giggles!CIMG3455 We had lunch today with the Romans (Gina, Brandon, and Jane). Brandon was so sweet with Helen Grace and just smiled so big when he got to hold her. Jane was napping during the photo shoot- we’ll have to have a make-up session for her.CIMG3462CIMG3464 My Little TurkeyCIMG3466CIMG3469The pic’s a little blurry, but I love this smile.CIMG3471 “Alright, Mama, I’m kinda tired. Can we finally call it a day?”CIMG3467 “Stick a fork in me- I’m done!”CIMG3475

No comments: