Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Butterfly & Sunshine

Helen Grace and I had a wonderful day together today! It started with a short-lived snuggle in bed because I had to hop in the shower to get ready for our moms’ group. Rebel helped me keep an eye on HG while I was putting on my makeup and drying my hair. Then we were off to town for First Time Moms to show off our butterfly costume! (P.S. She was NOT a fan of the hat, so we were minus the antennas.) We ran some quick errands (0nly to places with drive thru windows though) and then settled in for an afternoon nap on the couch. Later, we couldn’t stand being in the house anymore and headed out for a romp around the neighborhood to enjoy the beautiful weather. We have two lakes and lots of ducks down the street from us, and HG seemed to really like watching them get in and out of the water and then fly off when we got too close. Tonight we worked on our rice cereal with Daddy’s help and even squeezed a bath in for HG- whew, what a fun-filled day! I know she will sleep well tonight!

Two of my three babies…Rebel was being clingy with Helen Grace for some reason this morning.CIMG3345 At our moms’ group, all the babies came dressed in their costumes! I am so lucky to have this fun group of smart moms and adorable babies as a support system. I learn something every time I go and enjoy getting to de-stress and refill.CIMG3347 Post-butterfly outfit…I love these leggings; they are cute and also make diaper changing so much easier than putting her in pants! She was so stinkin’ cute just sitting there in her car seat after she woke up from her nap- so content and sleepy eyed. CIMG3349 On our walk, enjoying all the pretty colored trees. Thanks to Momma Dot for this one in her yard next door!CIMG3352 Setting out to find the duckies!CIMG3355 She was really entertained by watching the ducks wander around.CIMG3369

Looking forward to Kindermusik on Friday and seeing all of our friends! Bubba’s coming too- can’t wait to see what she thinks about it! :)

No comments: