Monday, October 19, 2009

Ok, go ahead. Get it all out.

Yes, Delta Gammas, Helen Grace now has a Hannah doll (Raggedy Ann) sweater and dress, and I love it. Go ahead, get all your laughs out! I didn’t win the DG Spirit Award for nothing! She’ll wear it loud and proud- brainwashing can’t start soon enough. :)

The Little English Warehouse Sale has arrived in Memphis, and I found some cute stuff (thanks, Doty!). It’s in the Carrefour shopping center at Poplar and Kirby between Swanky’s and Edible Arrangements on Mon-Tues 9-5 and Wed 9-12. I was a little disappointed that all the smocked dresses were still $45, but I couldn’t resist the Hannah doll one although the smallest they had was a 2T. They had a ton of cute corduroy rompers and dresses though for $25ish, sweaters for $35ish, and pima cotton rompers for $19. Go check it out!

CIMG3254 

Also, HG met rice cereal for the second time tonight. She was actually much better at it at 3 months when we tried it the first time. Wondering if I should have just kept it up back then. Tonight she kept kicking it back out and didn’t eat very much. She wore more of it than made it in her mouth! I tried to wipe her down, but she pitched a fit and was desperate for a bottle. She had her bedtime bottle wearing nothing but her diaper and covered in rice cereal. I was hoping to keep her awake until John got home from soccer practice so he could give her a bath, but she was conked out by then. I am too embarrassed to send her to Grandma Jeanne’s in the morning like this, so we are going to have to squeeze in a morning bath! Here are some pics from our adventure…

Just getting started…hmmm…CIMG3248Mama, I’m not so sure about this stuff.CIMG3250Are we done yet? Puh-lease give me a bottle!CIMG3252

2 comments:

Summer said...

so cute! I think we are gonna try rice cereal with Ryan for the second time tonight! He needs lots of training on what to do with the spoon.ha! I'm sure he will get it all over him so good thing it's bath night!

Tricia said...

I think that I've seen that expression from the second rice cereal picture from her dad as well!