Saturday, October 17, 2009

It’s a Wonderful Life

I am so blessed. This is what I get to wake up to every morning. How can you not be happy with this face smiling back at you? And if you know me, you know I’m not a morning person, but for this little angel, I don’t mind getting up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday!

CIMG3239 CIMG3238CIMG3240

It was cold enough yesterday that we pulled out Helen Grace’s new fleece jacket. It looked like a stay puff marshmallow on her- I couldn’t quit giggling! HG had such a good time at Kindermusik with Ashley and Tyler that she passed out after half a bottle. Serious milk coma! I got her all the way to the car still sound asleep.

CIMG3231CIMG3234

Granddaddy has shown us that our bouncer has SOUND- how fun! Now it plays songs when she jumps up and down and hits some of the toys. She is loving it, and we are having a great, lazy Saturday morning! We had planned on walking in the Girls Inc. Bash Dash with John and the Lady Quistors, but when John told me it was going to be in the 30’s this morning, we changed our mind and have stayed home on the couch.

CIMG3242

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

love the good morning momma smile! she's precious.

- Ashley