Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sleeping and Shopping

As I looked through our pictures from our week, I noticed two themes- sleeping and shopping! Check out what we’ve been up to this week…

I love this face! She was throwing a fit, and John was trying to calm her down. Didn’t work so well to make her happy, but we got a good laugh out of her reaction!CIMG2943 Zonked out as usual- I love lazy weekends! This was also her first time to wear socks. It’s been so hot since she’s been born that socks seemed cruel, but it felt a little chilly in the house that day. They didn’t seem to bother her, so I guess wearing shoes every now and then helped get her feet ready for socks. So fun! (Thanks, Aunt Sharon, for the cutie patootie socks!)CIMG2945 CIMG2938 One morning this week, I found Helen Grace like this in her bed…are we nearing the end of her immobile stage?!sleeping on sideDressed up for First Time Moms Group on Wednesday, and no, this is not UT orange. It’s just cute, stylish orange that is not affiliated with any collegiate sports team. Go Rebs!CIMG2952We all met at Newk’s for my birthday dinner on Thursday, and apparently, HG was just exhausted! She fell asleep sitting straight up in my lap.sha's 29th bday 2 So we laid her on the bench between my mom and me, and she had a nice nap…while we all stared at her, of course! :)CIMG2960 When we got home from dinner, I held her for another two hours before I finally let go and put her in bed. Before I went to bed, I went back to check on her to find this…I just wanna eat up those cheeks!!CIMG2961 My parents and I always look forward to the Germantown Festival each fall, and this year, we were very excited about our new addition to the shopping expedition! Helen Grace slept for the first hour or so, and then she woke up and joined the party. She was entertained people watching with my dad, and my mom and I were thankful that he kept an eye on her so that we could shop! :) P.S. Anyone else think she gets that mischievous look from her daddy?!Z10M2633 Z10M2635 CIMG2964 CIMG2965

No comments: