Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nature Walk

Helen Grace and I had a great time today getting some fresh air with some very nice moms and their babies! We spent the afternoon at Lichterman Nature Center, walking on the nature trails and checking out their fall scarecrow exhibit. HG was wide-eyed as we walked under the trees beside the lake. She was taking in every little thing!

P.S. If you plan on taking your baby there anytime soon, please note that you need an off-terrain vehicle for the trails at the back of the lake. They told us that the paths were either paved or covered in pea gravel. In actuality, most of it was covered in huge chunks of rock, and I was worried HG was going to come home with Shaken Baby Syndrome from all the bouncing around- eek! Luckily, it didn’t seem to scar her!

CIMG3063 CIMG3065 CIMG3069 CIMG3070CIMG3074 CIMG3075 CIMG3079CIMG3081 

One other new thing in my life lately…a favorite new necklace. Through my blog stalking, I came across Lisa Leonard Designs, and I treated myself to a Helen Grace necklace. I haven’t taken it off since it arrived in my mailbox, and I am glad there wasn’t a camera to witness my happy dance when I checked the mail that day!CIMG3090 CIMG3087

No comments: