Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fire Engine Red

So if you’ve been wondering what color Helen Grace’s hair is these days, this picture will clear things up. Can you say fire engine red?!redheadHG and I really enjoyed our day together, and my arms are sore from carrying her around all day. I’m not sure which one of us was more clingy. :)CIMG2753At our First Time Mom’s group today, I worked on getting her to hang on to her rattle, and she actually grasped it for a few minutes. She’s been holding onto things much better, especially my hair!CIMG2751 We went on a walk this afternoon, and HG was stylin’ in her shades!CIMG2752HG helped me cook dinner. This is really the closest Rebel has gotten to her without being spooked. He is very intrigued by the Bumbo chair. He and Mocha are dying to get in it.CIMG2754 AWWHHH, our baby is three months old! We waited until right before bedtime to take these pics, so she was a little sleepy. :)CIMG2760Obviously, our cats are ravenous for attention. We couldn’t even take these pics without Rebel jumping into the picture, trying to get some loving. Poor kitty!CIMG2763CIMG2773CIMG2777This week has brought us one of HG’s most entertaining talents…she is cooing- and loudly! And best of all, she’ll echo you when you coo to her! She sounds like she’s howling a little bit. I have a great video of it, but John thinks I will be extremely embarrassed because I sound like a babbling fool so he didn’t advise posting it. :) It brings us hours of entertainment, and she just smiles and laughs and coos even more. We are really enjoying this phase!

2 comments:

shea said...

She is just precious- I love keeping up with the blog! Hope to see you this fall in the grove- our girls will have to meet! :)

Melissa Eldred said...

Sha, Rebel is cracking me up in that picture! Can't wait to see more hair pictures of HG. :)